Computer And Video Games Issue One

Commodore Format, Your Commodore, Commodore User etc.
gargoyle67
Techno Teaboy

Computer And Video Games Issue One

Post by gargoyle67 »

Has anyone see a issue #1 anywhere and if so how much do they normally go for ? I think it's prob quite rare, I'm willing to pay a good hunk of change for a good copy. I've got a mint crash and just a few months ago managed to snag a pristine copy of zzap!64 both in nice custom made frames on my wall 8)

Please note the zzap!64 pictured above is an my old damaged one, I now have the mint one in the frame :D
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

They look nice framed!

But I'm a bit confused in that you say you've just got hold of a "new" issue 1 but then ask how much it would cost for a issue 1 copy... &-)

[edit] Just read the subject!! it's all clear now. Dunno about the price of a C&VG issue 1 though [/edit]

Zzap's can be picked up a lot cheaper these days then was the case a few years ago, so you might get a good issue one for £40 or so...., which is very cheap when you consider an issue 1 of Retro Gamer (around 2004!!) goes for almost the same
gargoyle67
Techno Teaboy

Post by gargoyle67 »

Thanks for the reply, Yes that's what I paid for the mint condition Zzap more with the frame though :P , I't a C&VG #1 I'm after now :lol:

Edit** Just as a side note it's harder to find a mint issue#1 of zzap, I.E with out compo cut outs and writing in them.
gargoyle67
Techno Teaboy

Re: Computer And Video Games Issue One

Post by gargoyle67 »

Just as an update to this thread, I did eventually manage to get a copy of C&VG #1 very good condition for it's age too>
pic3.jpg
pic3.jpg (157 KiB) Viewed 23464 times
Also my better copy of Zzap!64 issue one(this is mint as you can see)>

pic1.jpg
pic1.jpg (179.29 KiB) Viewed 23464 times
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Very, very nice. Wish my Zzap issue 1 looked like that but I'm still happy to have one anyway.

BTW, I edited your message to have the images stored on this site and displayed as attachments so they don't disappear like your original one from years ago. Hope you don't mind.
gargoyle67
Techno Teaboy

Post by gargoyle67 »

That's fine buddy, That's image shack for you :roll: I use photobucket now, I'll post a few more of other issue one mags I have later plus my Ultimate play the game shrine :D