Finally got one

Everything else about Zzap
RichH6109
Freelancer

Finally got one

Post by RichH6109 »

After having logged "commodore force binder" as an automatic search on Ebay for about the last, er, 10 years, one finally came up for sale. It's turned up this morning in good condition and I can now place the last of my collection in there. It seems a bit weird being a completist given I abandoned Zzap fairly early on (once I had an A500 to replace my C64), the latter mags are certainly not what I would have bought into back in 1985.

What do I do now then?
Iain
Admin

Re: Finally got one

Post by Iain »

Congrats on the C= Force binder. I've had an eBay search for years as well. I think this one was too expensive for me or maybe I forgot to check the auction later on. What price did you get for it?

As for what to do next, you can hunt down a 100% perfect copy of each issue. That'll keep you and your wallet busy for a while! ;-)

[edit]
Found the auction. I remember the auction okay, funny the seller never corrected the image, that would have put me off. Glad it worked out for you though. Less competition for the next one that comes up maybe now. ;-)
[/edit]
RichH6109
Freelancer

Re: Finally got one

Post by RichH6109 »

I think I've got decent copies of each issue, I just need to get round to selling the 'spares'. I had to check in with the seller as, like you say, the image was missing and (for some reason) I thought the official binders were white.

I might move onto Commodore User now...